About The Company :
Suzlon Energy Ltd. is a wind turbine supplier based in Pune, India. Formerly ranked as the world’s fifth largest supplier,it has since then dropped out of the Global top ten rank as of 2014. The company claims to have over 17,000 MW of wind energy capacity installed globally, with operations across 18 countries and a workforce of over 8,000.
Company Name : Suzlon Energy Limited
Company Website : www.suzlon.com
Positions: Diploma Trainee Engineer – DTE
No. of Vacancies: 30
Salary: 1.44 Lakh pa (accommodation, canteen, transport on the site provided by Suzlon. Travel reimbursement, annual increments & incentives as per applicable policy) / Training program (classroom + OJT)
Experience: Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1 year experience
Work Location : Gujarat, Rajasthan, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh and Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra
- Academic criteria screening 60% throughout (10th, Diploma aggregate %)
- Electrical Diploma 2016 and 2017 passout candidates only
- Male candidates preferred. Completed min. 18 years of age on theday of selection.
- Experience: Fresher / maximum 6 months to 1 year experience
- Academic Grades: First class (60%) in 10th, Diploma (aggregate%) with no pending backlog
- Physical Fitness: Physically fit with no medical history and having physical endurance to climb90-100 meter tall -Wind turbine towers.
- Technical test paper pencil test Electrical Diploma objective questions.
- Personal Interview round Technical, HR, Behavioral.
- Pre-employment medical test
- TCT – Tower Climbing Test
- Employment Offer
Post walk in drive shortlisted candidates would undergo further tests as under:
After clearing Technical test and Interview rounds the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo pre-employment Medical test. After successfully completing the Medical test the selected candidates would be communicated to undergo tower climbing test (TCT) at Suzlon site location. Candidate should have physical strength attributes to climb 90-100 meter tall – Wind turbine towers and sustainability to be deputed on remote site locations. Only after this the candidate would be considered for offer as per the business requirements.
Walk-In Date: 12th January 2018
Registration Time: 09.00 AM to 12.30 AM
Suzlon energy Limited,
Suzlon One Earth Campus
Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar,
Pune, Maharashtra 411028.
Landmark Near Kalyan Jewellers
Important documents to be carried for interview:
2. Pan card photocopy
3. Aadhaar card photocopy
4. Photographs (passport size)
5. Relevant certificates ( Testimonials )
How to Apply: Its direct walk-in drive. Interested candidates can register at venue from 09.00 AM to 12.30 AM.
Source: Click Here