About The Company :
THDC India Limited is a Joint Venture of Govt. of India and Govt. of Uttar Pradesh. The Equity is shared in the ratio of 75:25 between GoI and GoUP. The Company was incorporated in July’ 88 to develop, operate & maintain the 2400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex and other hydro projects. The Company has an authorised share capital of Rs. 4000 cr. THDCIL is a Mini Ratna Category-I and Schedule ‘A’ CPSE.
The initial mandate of THDCIL was to develop, operate and maintain the 2,400 MW Tehri Hydro Power Complex (comprising of 1000 MW Tehri Dam & HPP, 1000 MW Tehri Pumped Storage Plant & 400 MW Koteshwar (HEP) and other Hydro Projects.
Total installed capacity of THDCIL presently is 1513 MW. THDCIL has two Hydro generating stations namely Tehri Stage-I (4X250 MW) and Koteshwar HEP (4X100 MW) and two operational Wind Power Projects in Gujarat, one at Patan (25X2 MW) and another at Devbhoomi Dwarika (30X2.1 MW).
In addition to the 2,400 MW Tehri Hydro Complex, THDCIL is implementing the 444 MW Vishnugad Pipalkoti Hydro Electric Project (VPHEP) on the river Alaknanda in Uttarakhand. THDCIL is also implementing 24 MW Dhukwan Small Hydro Project on the Betwa river in Uttar Pradesh. In addition, there are various hydro projects of THDCIL under Survey & Investigation / DPR preparation. Government of UP has allotted Khurja Super Thermal Power Plant (2X660 MW) in Bulandshahar Distt to THDCIL for implementation.
Towards diversification of the company into Renewable Energy areas, THDCIL has commissioned 50 MW Wind Power Project at Distt. Patan, Gujarat in June’16 and 63 MW Wind Power Project in Devbhoomi Dwarika, Gujarat in Mar’17. THDCIL has signed MoU with Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) for setting up Grid Connected Solar Power Projects up to 250 MW capacity in a phased manner. THDCIL has also signed a tripartite agreement with SECI and Kerala State Electricity Board for development of 50 MW Solar project in Distt. Kasaragod, Kerala
Company Name : THDC India Limited
Company Website : www.thdc.co.in
Positions: Engineer Trainee
Total Vacancies: 40
- Engineer Trainee (Civil) – 15 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Electrical) – 15 Posts
- Engineer Trainee (Mechanical) – 10 Posts
Work Location : Across India
- Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (BE/ B.Tech/ B.SC(Engg.) from a recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE.
- Minimum 65% or Equivalent CGPA
- Valid Score in the Electrical Engineering (EE), Civil Engineering (CE), Mechanical Engineering (ME) paper of GATE 2018. Candidate should have appear in the mentioned paper of GATE 2018 and Qualified in the same.
- Age limit (As on 31.1.2018): 18 to 30 years (Relaxation as per government policy)
How To Apply :
1. Candidates have to register themselves and appear for the corresponding paper of GATE 2018.
2. Application window for THDC India Limited shall be open from 5th Jan 2018 to 31st Jan 2018.Candidates have to register themselves online at THDCIL website with details of their GATE -2018 Application No., GATE 2018 Registration Number and other required information, which will be made available at Recruitment section of www.thdcil.co.in
3. SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of application fees. Candidates are required to login to their candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode only. On submission of application fees, their application process will be treated as complete.
4. Candidates will be required to retain their GATE 2018 Admit card and GATE 2018 Score card for verification at the time of Joining in THDC India Limited
Apply Link: Click Here